World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

Its good but after a few levels its too hard to be worth it at all, it takes like 20 minutes to find out you just wasted 20 minutes of life trying for no reason, and why is everything in the store so limited? Really fun at first, really stupid and a waste of time later.

Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

Perfect Idler game. I love the game names.

SimpleClicker Alpha SimpleClicker Alpha

This is just Idle Planet, without any evolution, or point. Try adding some elements that make it feel like, something, a city, anything but a, thing. Maybe your point was to prove someone would waste the time, and oh, I will.

Shotgun platformer Test Shotgun platformer Test

lol

hardcore music

Miami Shark Miami Shark

OMFG SHARK

Halarious, alot of fun, and better than I thought it would be

Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup

Yeah, I sucked at this game, but, I liked it. The asteroids were a nice touch, as were the blur effects

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome

This is better than alot of the you know, distance games. it has alot of medals, thats always good, and, its a great way to kill time without getting frustrated at game play, also the autosaves a good idea.

.Jump! .Jump!

not a fan

I think that was actually hard, and not fun because of it

aquaticmole responds:

You're no fun.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

good, but

It's glitching on me, when you go near the water, on the cave level, it just freezes there, and you cant move, or switch characters, so...

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Really liked this

sometimes the ball was a little over sensitive, it should have gone in but didnt, so you had to make a really small adjustment, got kinda tedious at times, but still, really good. easily one of the best "medals Games"