Tresh: Annoy Tresh: Annoy

Outstanding

I really enjoyed the intriguing dialogue between the two very well set main characters, as well as the real moral message therein. I really learned something about myself from this.

GameKiller Black Market GameKiller Black Market

Not a Movie

It wasn't anything, and I mean, anything, there's nothing here to vote on, its just, an advertisement, so it's apparent that alot of your friends kept this from getting blammed.

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Lmao

how many times have you wanted to do that eh?

World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

Its good but after a few levels its too hard to be worth it at all, it takes like 20 minutes to find out you just wasted 20 minutes of life trying for no reason, and why is everything in the store so limited? Really fun at first, really stupid and a waste of time later.

Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

Perfect Idler game. I love the game names.

SimpleClicker Alpha SimpleClicker Alpha

This is just Idle Planet, without any evolution, or point. Try adding some elements that make it feel like, something, a city, anything but a, thing. Maybe your point was to prove someone would waste the time, and oh, I will.

TPD Anomosity (Instrumental) TPD Anomosity (Instrumental)

there ya go

[ Insert gunshots ]

yes, insert them

but no really, thats good, a little limited, but cool

Wriggle responds:

Thanks :)

Super Skops!!! Super Skops!!!

Good, but too short

I think it should have varied a little more too, maybe, but, i liked it, reminds me of a rally game i have

HolyCrapProductions responds:

Thanks! I might do a bit more on it in the way of variation later.
EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention, the reason its short is because the original itself was short. In fact, all the tracks in that game failed when it came to length. Strange...

Taste My Fury Taste My Fury

good

I like the use of flats and fades

Caine1989 responds:

thanks for review Leidolfr!

Archoal - Fakemon Archoal - Fakemon

YellowisCOOL responds:

Insightful

Father Tucker 004 Father Tucker 004

1000/10

but what about leprechaun aids? You know he didnt wrap up, and he probably had blood on his hands when he pulled it out

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

their aids is harmless and tickles. catching leprechaun aids it is actually considered good luck.

Tickle Time Tickle Time